Friendship 4ever

Friendship 4ever

It was another saturday...dropping blog at the midnight...and today suppose is sunday liao...a new day started-saturday...erm...it can counted as unhappy day...first, my grandmother went to my cousin house at the afternoon and i miss her a lot...how comfortable and feel safe when u are beside me...but i will keep contact with my grandmother at least 3 times a week...another unhappy thing was could not meet my dear because she back to hometown...haiz...seem like peopls who very close to me have leave me alone...felt sad...Evening...as usual is a working day for me...a bit of lucky was a heavy rain when working time...haha...damn few customers lar...and my father fetch me back for today...luckily...^.^Another thing...i dont know when i have the habit of go for bed around the time 2 to 3 am...i dont like this habit but i really cant sleep at 12am or before 12...maybe because of the computer...attract me to online...haha...facebook has slowly become a part of my life....could not sleep or live without it...haha...

date Saturday, September 19, 2009

0 comments to “Saturday...”

Leave a Reply: